Sunday 14 March 2010

Happy Mothers's Day!!!

***Happy Mother's Day***

to all those yummy mummies out there!

Even Merlin's smiling on our special day !!!

Well, I've spent the last couple of day's on Facebook just 'Linking Love'.

To help spread the word of our work and various sites, many artists have been visiting each others sites to share their details with one another. It's for every craft you could possibly think of (scrapbooking, jewellery making, painting, lampworking, card making, crochet etc..)! It's amazing how many people are out there creating wonderful masterpieces that I didn't know about.

So go on over to my Facebook Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/pages/kent/kajulee/308281001836 and click on my fans avatars to see what wonderful things you can find.

I've added quite a few of the sites to my favourites pages too.

Well that's it for mother's day.
Luke said he'd pop in to see me today (yay! son #1), so I'm going to put up my feet, have a cuppa and just enjoy my day :0)

Keep Smiling xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment